Following are the steps to add a domain name to your Hsphere Control panel account.
1. Login to your control panel.
2. Select Domains icon.
3. You will be taken to a page where you will have an option to add a domain, select that option.
4. There you will have three options
a.Domain Name Registration-Can be used when you didn’t register a domain.
b.Host Existing Site-Can be used when you already registered a domain.
c.Third Level Domain Name Registration-Something like a sub domain used in conjunction with service provider’s name as second level domain name(say yourdomain.serviceprovider.com).
5. Fill the required field and select Submit.
6. Now your new domain will be added.