You can add templates to your solusvm control panel on your OpenVZ server, you may follow the below steps to add it.
1. You may download the operating system in tar.gz format at http://ftp.openvz.org/template/precreated/contrib/ and then upload them to /vz/template/cache .
2. Then login to your solusvm control panel using admin user at http://xx.xx.xx.xx:5353/admincp
3. Then select Dashboard –> Media –> Add OpenVZ Template
4. Now, you will have options like “Name, Description, etc. fill that and select the downloaded template at “Template” drop down.
5. Select the downloaded template arch and select “ADD TEMPLATE”
That’s it you have completed adding a OS template in SolusVM, you may use this newly added template to reinstall your guest OS.
Thank you for viewing https://helpinlinux.com